Structube Review: Furnishing Your Office Doesn’t Have to Be a Total Drag

When I leased my purpose it came alongside article of furniture Structube Review: Furnishing Your Office Doesn’t Have to Be a Total Drag


When I leased my purpose it came alongside furniture. I was grateful because I didn’t desire to musical rhythm out out for furniture.


However, the default article of furniture wasn’t the prettiest. It was clunky, ornate in addition to non a peachy fit.


Recently marked my tertiary twelvemonth inward my office. It was fourth dimension for novel article of furniture including novel purpose chair.  I was real fortunate to province a pocket-size purpose inward the famed Marine Building downtown Vancouver.  Here it is:


When I leased my purpose it came alongside article of furniture Structube Review: Furnishing Your Office Doesn’t Have to Be a Total Drag

Brick edifice inward oculus is the famed Marine Building inward downtown Vancouver, BC.


I didn’t desire to pass to a greater extent than than $5K on furniture, but I needed quite a combat including the following:



  • Desk

  • Desk chair

  • Sofa

  • Filing cabinet

  • Bookcase


My purpose isn’t all that large thus it would live tight no affair what I did.  H5N1 sofa makes it tighter, but since getting it, I dear it.  It’s dainty to receive got a identify to set my feet up.


Because I sit down much of the fourth dimension inward a desk chair, I wanted a proven ergonomic chair. I opted for the expensive Herman Miller Aeron chair.  This was slow to find.


Next, I had to purchase the residual of the stuff.


I fix out on human foot to run into what downtown Vancouver article of furniture stores offered.  I constitute some high-end places but I didn’t experience similar dropping $4K on a desk.


On my march, I discovered Structube inward the Gas Town district downtown Vancouver. I liked what it offered immediately. The prices were amazing.


The options inward the shop gave me a skillful thought of what the companionship offered, but earlier I pulled the trigger opening my wallet, I wanted to run into the residual of their inventory online.  I’m glad I did because I ended upwardly buying everything off the Structube online store.


That said, 2 guys who helped me out inward the shop were fantastic.  They walked me closed to showing me options based on what I sought.  They thus showed me the website in addition to made several suggestions.


Back inward my office, I browsed the online Structube shop some other hour, made my selections in addition to called it a day.  Everything was scheduled to larn inward in close iv weeks.


True to the ETA delivery, everything came inward 1 shipment inward close iv weeks.


I ended upwardly alongside several large boxes.


Yup, it needed assembly.  I wasn’t surprised given the prices.


I called upwardly a buddy to help. He was cool in addition to came on by.  Within a few hours nosotros had it all assembled.


I’ll state this for Structube in addition to that is their article of furniture is 10X easier to gather than IKEA furniture.  There are far fewer pieces in addition to putting it together is super simple.  This is 1 huge practise goodness of Structube over IKEA.  I intend also the character is improve too.










Structube Overview






  • Customer service





















  • Selection





















  • Style in addition to Design





















  • Quality





















  • Assembly Ease





















  • Price





















  • Deliver























4.4






























Related: Office Equipment Checklist


What is Structube?


Structube is a Canadian article of furniture retailer alongside lxx stores across the nation.  It all started alongside 1 shop inward 1974 (the twelvemonth I was born – become figure).  They focus on reasonably priced modern vogue article of furniture that they rootage from closed to the world.  While it looks similar it could cost beaucoup bucks, it doesn’t. It’s priced a tad higher than IKEA furniture, but IMO is improve character in addition to looks improve too.  Moreover, it’s far easier to gather than IKEA.


Here are the private pieces I bought from Structube


Desk: $439 CAD


The next is the Tokyo desk from Structube. It offers 2 pocket-size drawers.  It’s also non real deep which is skillful for smaller purpose spaces similar mine.


When I leased my purpose it came alongside article of furniture Structube Review: Furnishing Your Office Doesn’t Have to Be a Total Drag


Sofa: $299 CAD


The next is the awesome Lois sofa from Structube. As y'all tin sack run into it converts into a pocket-size sofa bed.  I all the same can’t believe this sofa entirely costs $299.


When I leased my purpose it came alongside article of furniture Structube Review: Furnishing Your Office Doesn’t Have to Be a Total Drag


When I leased my purpose it came alongside article of furniture Structube Review: Furnishing Your Office Doesn’t Have to Be a Total Drag


Bookcase: $329


Here’s the Madras floor-to-ceiling dark forest bookcase I bought from Structube.


When I leased my purpose it came alongside article of furniture Structube Review: Furnishing Your Office Doesn’t Have to Be a Total Drag


Here’s the Structube pricing breakdown:



  • Desk: $439 CAD

  • Sofa: $299 CAD

  • Bookcase: $329


Structube total: $1,067


Plus



  • Herman Miller chair:  $1,800 CAD

  • Wayfair filing cabinet:  $275 CAD


TOTAL OFFICE REFURNISHING COST: $3,142


I also bought a impress in addition to some pillows.


I came inward almost $2K nether budget thank y'all to Structube.


All assembly instructions available on their website


This is a real dainty touch.  Sometimes nosotros toss out instructions entirely to demand them downwardly the road.  If this happens, you’re inward luck. All the educational activity manuals tin sack live constitute here.


My complaints


My entirely electrical charge was how long it took to larn my items.  I waited close iv weeks.  I ordered a filing cabinet from Wayfair at the same fourth dimension in addition to that was delivered inside 2 weeks.


Structube, every bit far every bit I could tell, used a local delivery company.  All things went pretty smoothly except they constantly called in addition to texted me the days earlier delivery.  It made me nervous because they asked for me to telephone phone them dorsum to confirm I would live here, but it wasn’t all that slow getting inward impact alongside them.  At the terminate of the day, delivery was on fourth dimension in addition to nada was damaged.


Would I purchase from Structube again?


You bet I would. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase to a greater extent than article of furniture from Structube.  It’s stylish, reasonably well-made, fairly slow to gather – all for a real reasonable price.


You practise receive got to proceed inward take away heed that this materials is non expensive thus y'all can’t await Restoration Hardware quality.  That’s merely unreasonable. I splurged on a Herman Miller chair for comfort which left a smallish budget for furniture.  I’m non fossil oil on article of furniture thus I await that it’ll final me several or many years fifty-fifty though it wasn’t expensive.  For example, I sit down on or prevarication downwardly on the sofa possibly thirty minutes per day.  If you’re looking for a sofa that y'all utilisation for hours every day, kids boundary on it etc. don’t await anything nether $1,000 to final twenty years.  You gotta receive got realistic expectations.  That said, if y'all pass $4K on a sofa that falls apart inward iii years from regular use, that’s non cool at all.


 



Source: homestratosphere.com
0 Komentar untuk "Structube Review: Furnishing Your Office Doesn’t Have to Be a Total Drag"

Back To Top